Restylane Injections Conveniently located to serve San Ramon and San Francisco
In the hands of board-certified plastic surgeon and facial rejuvenation expert, Dr. Michelle Place, Restylane injections can provide natural-looking enhancements to the facial appearance. Among Dr. Place’s patients in San Ramon, Restylane injections are a popular treatment for restoring lost volume, minimizing wrinkles, and refining facial contours for a more aesthetic, refreshed look.
What Is Restylane?
The Restylane family of dermal fillers includes several distinct hyaluronic acid-based injectable formulas. Hyaluronic acid is produced by the body to keep the skin hydrated and plump. However, our natural production of hyaluronic acid declines as we get older, and we can no longer maintain firm, youthful facial contours.
Dr. Place can perform Restylane injections to compensate for signs of aging caused by sub-optimal hyaluronic acid in the body. Restylane injections can also be used to subtly augment and sculpt facial features like the lips to improve facial harmony and accentuate a patient’s natural beauty.
Restylane is used to add volume to areas of the face that have started to lose their natural fullness. Instantly smooth away lines and wrinkles as well as soften and rejuvenate the face. Smile lines, lip lines and marionette lines can give the face a sad expression. These products are used to fill and soften these expression lines and last 9-12 months depending on the area and the patient’s metabolism. The procedure can be done in the office comfortably and has minimal downtime. Results are immediate.
Which Restylane Filler is Right for Me?
Dr. Place is experienced with the complete line of Restylane dermal fillers. After assessing your facial structure and tissues and learning about your aesthetic goals, she can determine which of the following is the optimal Restylane product for you:
- Restylane – Dr. Place often uses Restylane injections to fill nasolabial folds and correct moderate wrinkles throughout the face.
- Restylane Lyft – Restylane Lyft is FDA-approved for use throughout the midface as well as for restoring a youthful look to the backs of the hands.
- Restylane Silk – This injectable is formulated to provide precise, natural-looking enhancement of the lips.
- Restylane Defyne – Restylane Defyne is designed to correct moderate to severe lines and folds caused by repetitive facial movements, such as smiling.
- Restylane Refyne – For mild folds and lines, Dr. Place frequently relies on Restylane Refyne to restore smooth facial contours.
How Much Do Restylane Injections Cost?
Each patient is unique in terms of their facial structure, skin type, and treatment goals, so the price of Restylane injections varies from one patient to the next. The cost of cosmetic enhancement with Restylane fillers is determined by the type of Restylane filler used, as well as the dosage and the number of injections needed to achieve your desired results.