Our response to Covid 19
During these past months of uncertainty and change, we have been looking forward to the day when we can welcome our patients back for elective procedures and consultations. We are excited to announce that we are returning to our regular business hours on May 4, 2020 and we will operate based on the reopening guidelines established by the CDC and the Contra Costa Health Services.
Our top priority has always been to bring an unparalleled safe experience of healing and rejuvenation to our patients, and our resolve is stronger now than ever before. Our team has been hard at work to raise the bar of hygiene and sanitation, as well as considering every step of treatment process to ensure we meet your needs in a focused and safe manner that is in accordance with government guidelines.
Here are some tangible ways we have ramped up our efforts to guarantee patient and employee safety:
- Service providers will wear masks during treatments as an enhanced safety measure.
- Our front desk staff will welcome you upon arrival and direct you to your treatment room.
- Spacing out the number of appointments to meet social distancing requirements.
- We request that no family members or friends accompany you into the office for your appointment.
- Opportunity to pay for your treatment by phone if preferred.
- In accordance with the CDC recommendations we require our patients to bring and wear a mask in the office.
To keep our patients and employees safe, we will ask all patients to:
- Refrain from visiting the office if you or a household member have a fever, COVID-19 symptoms or a communicable illness.
- Refrain from visiting the office if you are under an isolation or quarantine order/directive.
- Respect the office sanitation and hygiene standards and processes posted.
- We invite you to share any special sanitation or hygiene requests prior to arriving at the office.
To book an appointment, please visit us at MichelleJPlaceMD.com or call us at (925) 837-1347. We look forward to resuming operations and bringing health and well-being to our patients once again.
The Plastic Surgery Team
Michelle J Place MD