Skin Care Center Conveniently located to serve San Ramon and San Francisco
It’s easy to give away your age when you aren’t receiving proper skin care. Board-certified cosmetic plastic surgeon Dr. Michelle J. Place is highly trained and experienced in the art of skin care for San Ramon and Bay Area patients. We offer over a dozen non-surgical aesthetic rejuvenation treatments optimized for each patient’s needs.
Laser devices emit concentrated beams of light that are utilized to treat a wide variety of cosmetic concerns. These treatments can include:
- Erbium laser gentle peel – Reduce wrinkles and fine lines for a refreshed look. This procedure is designed to remove the epidermis (top layer of skin) and prompt the body to regenerate a newer, younger-looking outer surface.
- Laser resurfacing – The DEKA SMARTXIDE DOT® Advanced CO2 fractional laser device can help us provide even stronger resurfacing results on the face, neck, chest, and hands. Beyond wrinkles and fine lines, we’ll also be able to target enlarged pores, sun damage, and scars.
- IPL Photofacial – Intense pulsed light (IPL) energy is excellent for hyperpigmentation and other types of discoloration on the face.
- Laser hair reduction – Laser energy is administered deep into the follicles of unwanted body and facial hair, significantly affecting their ability to regrow hair.
- Laser tattoo removal – Our Alma™ Pico Clear system allows us to effectively remove unwanted tattoos in far fewer appointments than previous versions of this therapy.
- Laser vein removal – Unwanted, visible spider veins on the face and legs can finally be diminished with the VariLite laser device.
As we age, we may start to notice skin laxity in the form of loose or drooping skin. Radiofrequency (RF) energy can be used to stimulate the body’s production of collagen and elastin to create tighter skin.
A chemical peel session involves applying a topical solution to exfoliate one or more layers of the skin to reduce discoloration, signs of aging, acne scars, and other blemishes. Chemical peel procedures enable us to treat the entire face simultaneously for uniform, consistent results.
DiamondGlow® is ideal for a deep facial clean. The device’s diamond tip is used for a thorough exfoliation, allowing impurities to be suctioned out of the pores. We’ll then apply pro-infusion serums to enhance your skin care benefits.
If you want thicker, more feminine eyelashes, Latisse® could be right for you. This solution is designed to promote longer, darker eyelashes along with new eyelash growth.
Extending the effects of in-office skin care procedures often means adding some essential products to your at-home routine. For example, Dr. Place may prescribe Obagi® or PCA Skin® formulas that contain essential vitamins and antioxidants for continued sun damage correction and hydrated, youthful-looking skin.
How Much Do Skin Care Procedures Cost?
The cost of your skin care treatment plan will depend on which procedures you receive and the symptoms you have. Also affecting the price will be the number of sessions that need to be scheduled.
Learn More About Skin Care in San Ramon
Step one of maximizing your skin care regimen is coming in for an initial consultation with Dr. Place so she can closely examine your skin and review your medical history and allergy restrictions. From there, she can formulate the best skin care treatment plan to match your concerns. Contact our state-of-the-art skin care center in San Ramon today to schedule your consultation!